1. Responsible for ensuring the quality of raw materials delivered by suppliers and promoting internal quality improvement of suppliers;
2. Make incoming inspection standards and train inspectors timely;
3. Regularly assess the quality of suppliers, and participate in the development and review of new suppliers;
4. Analysis of abnormal quality and propose solutions.
1. College degree or above, major in science and engineering such as electronics, electromechanical design, etc.;
2. More than 2 years of work experience in the same or technical position in the electronics manufacturing industry, familiar with electronic materials;
3. Strong problem analysis and communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and good professionalism;
4. Proficiency in operating Office software, proficient in using PPT.