1. Responsible for process quality management;
2. Responsible for the formulation and supervision of the implementation of QC engineering drawings, inspection specifications, operating procedures of products;
3. Lead the quality data analysis and exception handling and meeting improvement and quality improvement activities (such as QCC).
1. College degree or above, major in electronics, more than 2 years of work experience at the same position in electronics manufacturing;
2. TWS earphone, power bank, or charger experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with the ISO system process and the application of quality management system and QC management methods;
4. Strong communication skills and sense of responsibility as well as good professionalism.