1. New product NPI introduction, performance failure analysis, record and follow-up improvement, test process planning, implementation, and optimization;
2. Analysis of defective products in the production line, formulation of improvement countermeasures, and follow-up on effect confirmation;
3. Find product design bugs, seeking solutions, and follow-up implementation;
4. Analyze and counsel the supplier's abnormal problems to improve the supplier's process capability;
5. Make proposals to improve recommendations, reduce test personnel, and propose test coverage and efficiency;
6. Assist R&D to analyze and verify performance problems and improve the yield rate of good products.
1. More than 5 years of working experience as a PE engineer in consumer electronics.
2. Familiar with the operation principle of power bank or TWS earphone, and the production process is preferred;
3. Familiar with Auto CAD and Powerpoint software;
4. Familiar with basic electronics knowledge, able to quickly analyze product performance problems, and put forward reasonable temporary countermeasures;
5. Familiar with SPC, PFMEA, CPK and other application tools;