1. Responsible for test environment maintenance and test software verification;
2. Follow up the production line to solve the abnormal production;
3. Be responsible for technical guidance in the process of mass production and mass production testing;
4. Be responsible for the improvement of production line retest rate, product through rate and production efficiency;
5. Identify, analysis and improve potential problems in the testing process.
1. 1 year of experience in earphone acoustic product testing;
2. Good foundation of electronic circuits, be familiar with analog circuits and digital circuits;