1. Responsible for formulating TWS earphone product definition, market positioning, demand arrangement, product mold, program development and other work follow-up;
2. According to product definitions and customer needs, propose options for supply chain components, and convert product requirements into specific R&D requirements;
3. Responsible for market research and competitive product analysis of TWS earphone, and output product definitions and pricing;
4. Responsible for life cycle management of TWS earphone product line, formulating product marketing strategies and marketing plan.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in industrial design, marketing, etc.;
2. With 5 years or more of TWS earphone product manager work experience, familiar with the product-level differences of the chip solution platform, understand its advantages and disadvantages, be good at analyzing industry trends and market news, have a keen business sense and unique product insights, excellent market Insight and data analysis capabilities and a strong sense of innovation;
3. Outgoing and cheerful personality, strong communication skills and anti-stress ability, love to delve into and learn new knowledge.